Well, here’s my to-do list for the day before my departure for Mars:
- Deal with all mail (not done)
Do dishes Get money Buy wool pants, sweater Call hotel for airport shuttle Read The Real Mars, return to library
- Turn on international roaming for Kate’s phone (not done)
- Yoga (skipped class)
- Resubmit latest rejected story (not done)
Make appointment for furnace tune-up
- Clear camera memory card (not done)
- See China Design exhibit at art museum (museum closed by power outage)
- Pick up comics from Excalibur (not done)
Kate and I also had a nice Indian dinner and watched Shaun of the Dead. And now to bed… early early flight tomorrow.
OMG I’M GOING TO MARS!!