It wouldn’t be Thanksgiving without “Alice’s Restaurant.” Enjoy, safe travels, and best holiday wishes to everyone!
David D. Levine is the author of Andre Norton Nebula Award winning novel Arabella of Mars, sequels Arabella and the Battle of Venus and Arabella the Traitor of Mars, and over fifty SF and fantasy stories. His story “Tk’Tk’Tk” won the Hugo, and he has been shortlisted for awards including the Hugo, Nebula, Campbell, and Sturgeon. Stories have appeared in Asimov’s, Analog, Clarkesworld, F&SF, Tor.com, numerous Year’s Best anthologies, and his award-winning collection Space Magic.
- David W. Goldman on Novel sale! THE KUIPER BELT JOB to Caezik SF & Fantasy
- David D. Levine on Leonard Levine memorial service
- Jeffrey S Jones on “Dispatches from Anarres” virtual book launch event November 18
- David D. Levine on “Best-Laid Plans” published at Clarkesworld
- Mark Vandersluis on “Best-Laid Plans” published at Clarkesworld
One of my favorite Thanksgiving songs.
Thanks for the comment! (Do you get a notification about this reply?)