I’m at the airport again, heading for the Nebula Conference in Chicago, where I will learn whether or not “Damage” won the Nebula Award. I will also appear on programming:
- Thursday May 12, 2:00-3:00 pm: Interfacing with Conventions in LaSalle 2 with Lynne Thomas, Dave McCarty, Michael Damian Thomas, and Michi Trota
- Friday May 13, 8:00-9:30 pm: Mass Autographing in Red Lacquer Room. Free and open to the public. I will have ARCs of Arabella of Mars to give away!
- Saturday May 14, 8:30-10:00 pm: Nebula Award Ceremony in Empire Room.
- Saturday May 14, 10:00-11:00 pm: Nebula Alternate Universe Speeches in Empire Room.
- Sunday May 15, 10:00-11:00 am: When Is It Time for a New Agent? in LaSalle 2 with Kameron Hurley.
As long as I am in Chicago, I will also be appearing at Book Expo America, signing ARCs of Arabella of Mars Friday May 13, 1:00-2:00 pm at autograph table 7.
This trip kicks off a busy, busy summer of travel and appearances. More items are still being added, but you can mark your calendars now for these:
- May 27-30, 2016: WisCon 40, Madison, Wisconsin.
- July 1-4, 2016: Westercon 69, Portland, Oregon. Fan Guest of Honor.
- July 13, 2016: Powell’s Cedar Hills, Portland, Oregon.
- July 16, 2016: Shades & Shadows Reading Series, Los Angeles, California.
- July 20, 2016: Fantastic Fiction at KGB, New York, New York.
- July 29, 2016: University Book Store, Seattle, Washington.
- August 13, 2016: Writers with Drinks, San Francisco, California.
- August 17-21, 2016: MidAmeriCon II (Worldcon), Kansas City, Missouri.
- August 30, 2016: SFWA Pacific Northwest Reading Series, Seattle, Washington.
- September 1, 2016: SFWA Pacific Northwest Reading Series, Portland, Oregon.
- October 27-30, 2016: World Fantasy Convention 2016, Columbus, Ohio.
- November 18-20, 2016: OryCon 38, Portland, Oregon.
Hope to see you at one or more of these!