Word count: 3267 | Since last entry: -7
I didn’t get a lot of writing done tonight (and that mostly editing the first part I wrote last week to fit the new outline, which explains the negative word count), because I was tending to a sick computer.
For reasons unknown, the music server was not visible on the network when we woke up this morning… it was up and running, but couldn’t ping out or in. So I rebooted… and it didn’t come up. Disk read error. I’ve tried chkdsk and a few other things, and now I can see files on the disk, but it still won’t boot. I fear it may be a hardware failure. Might take a few days just to sort out what went wrong.
But! I got an email today from Asimov’s… they’re going to buy the Bigfoot story! I’m really pleased at this one — my third sale to Asimov’s, and my first new story sale in over a year.