My story “Firewall” has been reprinted in the anthology Digital Rapture.
My story “Floaters” has been published at Buzzy Mag! Read it for free here.
I will be appearing as a speaker at Singularity University, hosted by NASA Ames, this week! And “Floaters,” which originally appeared on the Drabblecast podcast, will see print at Buzzy Mag.
Sorry, it’s been ages since I updated this page. I have two new sales to report:
- Science Fantasy novelette “The Wreck of the Mars Adventure,” to anthology Old Mars, edited by Gardner Dozois and George R. R. Martin, forthcoming from Random House.
- Fantasy novelette “Liaisons Galantes: A Scientific Romance,” to webzine Beneath Ceaseless Skies, edited by Scott H. Andrews, forthcoming Fall 2012.
I also have a bunch of reprint sales:
- “The Last Days of the Kelly Gang,” from Armored, to podcast Journey Into, edited by Marshal Latham.
- “The Tides of the Heart,” from Realms of Fantasy, to anthology Heiresses of Russ, edited by Connie Wilkins and Steve Berman, forthcoming September 2012 from Lethe Press.
- “Firewall,” from Transhuman, to anthology Digital Rapture, edited by James Patrick Kelly and John Kessel, forthcoming August 2012 from Tachyon Publications.
- Hugo-winner “Tk’Tk’Tk,” from Asimov’s, to anthology 21st Century SF, edited by David G. Hartwell and Patrick Nielsen Hayden, forthcoming in 2012 from Tor.
And several of my older stories are now available for Kindle:
- “Trust” in Daily Science Fiction Stories of March 2011.
- “Finding Joan” in Daily Science Fiction Stories of October 2010.
- “Pupa,” from Analog, in Into the New Millennium.
- “Fear of Widths,” from Land/Space, as an Infinity Plus Single.
- “Love in the Balance,” from All-Star Zeppelin Adventure Stories, in Gears and Levers 1: A Steampunk Anthology.
I was also interviewed on the SF Signal podcast.
I’m off to Seattle to judge the Design A Martian Habitat Contest for students grades K-12.
I’m on the SF Signal podcast! I haven’t listened to it yet but I had fun recording it. I kind of ragged on Amazon…
I have posted my Potlatch programming schedule.